- Credit cards accepted.
- Debit cards accepted.
- Bank wires accepted.
- PayPal accepted.
- Certified checks accepted.
- Cashiers checks accepted.
- Money orders accepted.
- Personal checks accepted.
- 3% handling fee for purchases made via credit/debit cards or PayPal.
Quality Silver Bullion (QSB) is located in Orem, Utah and has over 13 years of experience in the minting business. QSB focuses their minting efforts on producing silver bullion rounds and bars because of the high investment gains of silver. Over the years they have refined this process to provide customers with the highest quality silver investments on the market. Besides their competitive pricing, here are some other reasons to choose QSB:
- Quality Rounds – The images and finishes on QSB’s silver rounds are unmatched in quality. After the silver is softened by the annealing process, the rounds are carefully pressed with one of their many silver bullion dies. Because the rounds are so soft, they fill the die crevasses, giving a beautiful finish on every coin.
- Guaranteed Weight – Each round produced by Quality Silver Bullion comes with a guarantee that it will contain at least one troy ounce of silver. Each round is weighed, graded and polished In order to meet QSB’s high expectations of .999+ purity.
- Customer Satisfaction – QSB believes in their product and stands behind their minted silver pieces.
Read more at qualitysilverbullion.com.
Quality Silver Bullion (Office)
222 W. Center St. #1543
Orem, UT 84057-9998
Read Customer Service Reviews of QSB
Before you buy precious metals from any bullion dealer, be sure to check out the price comparison charts for silver coins, silver bars, gold coins and gold bars, and of course read the QSB reviews below.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to leave yours!