- Credit cards accepted.
- Bank wires accepted.
- Personal or business checks accepted.
- Credit cards are only accepted for non-bullion orders. Exceptions: Gold British Sovereign, Swiss 20 Franc Helvetia, French 20 Franc, Certified American Eagle and Certified American Buffalo. .
- Cashiers checks accepted.
- Money orders accepted.
Blanchard and Company, Inc. is one of the largest and most respected retail dealer in rare coins and precious metals in the US.
They have helped countless numbers of people with expert consultation and assistance in the acquisition of numismatic rarities and precious metals.
Blanchard is unequaled in in terms of personal service, inventory and expertise.
The Blanchard team is comprised of over 85 highly knowledgeable professionals, many with over 20 years in the industry, including:
- Economists and Trend Analysts
- Security Professionals
- Precious Metals Consultants
- Rarities Consultants
- Numismatic Experts
- Procurement and Trading Departments
- Vault Department
- Client Support Services Department
Read more at blanchardonline.com.
Blanchard and Company, Inc. (Office)
909 Poydras Street, Suite 1900
New Orleans, LA 70112
Read Customer Service Reviews of Blanchard
Before you buy precious metals from any bullion dealer, be sure to check out the price comparison charts for silver coins, silver bars, gold coins and gold bars, and of course read the Blanchard reviews below.
Average customer review rating for Blanchard:
5.0 out of 5 from 1 customer reviews.
Written by Joe on Aug 27, 2013
My family has been dealing with Blanchard for years and they have never disappointed.
Customer service is A+ and Delivery speed is average but my favorite features are their competitive pricing and buyback guarantee on whatever they sell you.