- Bank Transfers to BullionStar accounts in Singapore Dollar, US Dollar or Euro accepted.
- Check payments in Singapore Dollar, US Dollar or Euro accepted.
- Cash payments in Singapore Dollar, US Dollar and Euro accepted.
BullionStar is a leading bullion dealer in Singapore, which offers physical delivery of precious metals as well as allocated storage. BullionStar offers a state-of-the-art trading and administration platform that puts you in control with complete transparency and provides the tools you need to stay on top of the precious metals market.
BullionStar handles orders and in the most secure and confidential way possible:
- BullionStar is an audited Singaporean company (registration number 201217896Z).
- If you choose storage, rather than physical delivery, BullionStar deals with allocated bullion only. In other words, they do not offer paper products.
- BullionStar offers you complete transparency, so you can control and follow all orders online whether buying, selling or storing.
BullionStar was formed by precious-metals industry leaders who own and operate several precious metals companies worldwide. One of the founders of BullionStar, Torgny Persson, has established several bullion dealers in Europe, including Liberty Silver AB in Sweden (2008) and Liberty Silver Estonia (2011), both of which I have made purchases from. Another founder, Joakim Andersson, is also the managing director of Bullion International Ltd, which is a service provider for bullion dealers.
Read more at bullionstar.com.
Marina Bay Financial Center Tower Two
Phone: +65 6284 4653
Read Customer Service Reviews of BullionStar
Before you buy precious metals from any bullion dealer, be sure to check out the price comparison charts for silver coins, silver bars, gold coins and gold bars, and of course read the BullionStar reviews below.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to leave yours!