Silver American Eagle Coins
|Designer||Adolph A. Weinman|
|Design||Heraldic eagle with shield and thirteen five-pointed stars|
|Face Value||1.00 USD|
|Mass||1.00 troy oz (31.103 g)|
|Diameter||1.598 in (40.6 mm)|
|Thickness||0.1193 in (2.98 mm)|
|Composition||99.9% Ag (balance Cu)|
|Minting Years||1986–present (bullion)1986–2008, 2010–present (proof)2006–2008, 2011–present (uncirculated)|
The Silver American Eagle contains 1 oz of pure Silver and has a beautiful design that has become the most popular coin in the United States.
- Multiples of 20 are usually packaged in plastic mint tubes.
- Multiples of 500 are usually packaged in monster boxes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Content, weight, and purity are certified by the US Mint.
- Exempt from IRS 1099B Brokerage Reporting, making the American Silver Eagle one of the most private investments in the world.
1 oz Silver American Eagle
Prices from $18 to $20 available from 0 dealers below